Pupils face many uncertainties about their futures, often including which career to pursue or the best route to follow.
We inform them about what to consider when selecting a career, how to plan it and what to expect from it.
- We deliver inspiring talks designed to excite Years 7-11 about their future careers.
- We deliver motivating workshops to encourage Years 10-13 to take responsibility for their development.
- We provide valuable guidance to ensure Years 12-13 make best use of their capabilities and experience.
We build links with local employers, businesses and universities to deliver the vital experience which informs school pupils.
- We demonstrate what employers are looking for.
- We explain how to stand out from the crowd.
We inform; we provide insight