Graduates are more successful finding employment when they effectively demonstrate an appropriate mix of skills, experience and personal characteristics.
Effective development improves employability outcomes.
Preparation for employment
Careers Advisory Services
- We deliver course modules on Personal Development and Employer Engagement
- We present lectures and talks on Placements, Career Development and Networking
- We build links with industry, businesses and employers
- We create internships, delivering valuable experience to students
- Our popular "Drop-in" sessions provide advice on selling yourself and getting hired
- Our group sessions deliver valuable advice on what employers are looking for
- We advise on how to integrate experience into a busy curriculum